Local Deals are finally here for the industry. Here is your promocode “TZOO18” to receive a further discount on this amazing dinner for 2 for yourself or book it for your clients.
Acclaimed chef Stanley Wong delivers a contemporary, shared plate menu for two at his warehouse-themed restaurant in Sydney’s growing culinary district, Chippendale.
- $99 set menu and drinks for two (regular price $184)
- One glass of red or white wine per person
- New York fusion shared plate includes: hiramasa king fish tataki with almond aioli; ranger’s valley black angus rump steak; grilled peach and heirloom tomato salad stracciatella, kale + hazelnut pesto
- View the menu here
- Valid seven days a week until 31 July
Why Travelzoo Love It
- Located in the trendy culinary district of Chippendale, the New York fusion menu is built on sustainable ingredients
- For an additional $10 per person experience the signature “fire and ice” dessert presentation
- Urban List says “The New York warehouse-themed restaurant has an industrial feel, boasting exposed brick walls, leather upholstery and dark timbers, in true meatpacking district style”
Sound like your kind of dinner? Click here to book today!
Terms & Conditions:
Bookings are required at least 48 hours in advance. Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Vouchers can be redeemed until July 31, 2018. Bookings should be made by July 1, 2018. Vouchers can be redeemed seven days (subject to demand). Open daily for dinner from 5:30pm to 10:00pm. Limited availability on Fridays and Saturdays. Not available on public holidays. There is a limit of 6 vouchers that can be used per table. Menu is subject to change without notice. Images used are for illustration purposes only and may not be an accurate representation of the dishes that are included in the menu.
Share this story