Who wants to go to Canada?! Air Canada is gifting two lucky agents (and their companions) the chance to be among the first Aussies to fly back to one of the most stunningly beautiful countries in the world. Yep, you heard correct – there’s two trips up for grabs!
Woohoo! Not being able to depart Australia international borders is a thing of the past and Air Canada has wasted no time in getting planes back to Sydney.
From December 17, Sydney to Vancouver direct flights are on once again and you can easily connect to a huge range of flights across Canada and the U.S.
Canada is one of the most stunningly beautiful countries in the world. You have the snow-capped mountains of Whistler, untouched lakes in the Canadian Rockies and wild sightings of moose and bears.
There’s the big-city chic of Vancouver where you can be a locavore on Granville Island with its huge array of local produce or go on a bar crawl in Gastown the city’s oldest and coolest neighbourhood.
Looking for some of the best downhill skiing in the world? Go in winter. Want to hike, bike, kayak or camp through pine-scented forests alongside a picturesque cove? Then it’s a summer holiday for you. Year-round, Canada is the place to visit.
Want to know what you win?
WIN the holiday of your dreams!
The wide-open spaces of Canada are something we could only dream about for the past couple of years, now you can be there, breathing in some of the freshest air on the planet.
Two lucky travel agents (and their besties) will win themselves this incredible trip:
- Economy return tickets from SYD to YVR flying Air Canada
- Three nights Vancouver accommodation staying at the beautiful Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre including a complimentary double upgrade to a Deluxe Corner Rooms
- A Destination Experience Pass for two, compliments of Destination Vancouver
- Three nights Whistler accommodation at the stunning Fairmont Chateau Whistler for 1 agent & companion and three nights Whistler accommodation at The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler for 1 agent & companion. Some blackout dates do apply for both hotels, please refer to T&Cs for details.
- Two tickets to Vallea Lumina (a multimedia night walk) – compliments of The Adventure Group
- Two admissions to Audain Art Museum – compliments of the Audain Art Museum
- Two Ziptrek Eagle Tours – compliments of Ziptrek Ecotours
- And two Whistler Blackcomb sightseeing tickets – compliments of Whistler Blackcomb
There are some exclusions and some blackout dates do apply for Air Canada, Fairmont Chateau Whistler and The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler. Please refer to T&Cs for full details.
Fly safe with Air Canada
Getting back in the sky is exciting and it can be hassle-free too. Book your clients with confidence knowing that Air Canada has an easy refund policy that applies to all tickets.
The airline offers options including a refund to the original form of payment, an Air Canada travel voucher or the equivalent in Aeroplan points plus an additional 65% bonus if Air Canada has to cancel a flight or change the schedule by more than three hours.
Air Canada is a leader in biosafety too and uses end-to-end safety protocols to keep you Covid Safe putting safety first, always.
Quick, sign me up! How to I enter the competition?
Entering the Air Canada competition is incredibly easy. You just need to fill in the below form and tell us in 25 words or less, where do you want Air Canada to take you and why?
Best of luck, and dream as big as the Canadian skies!
This article is brought to you by:
Share this story