The #TogetherinTravel spirit is still going and being demonstrated wonderfully by Lucy Bellamy of Travel Associates and Rosann Connolly-Jones from Vincent George Travel in Dunedin who are helping stranded Aussies return from NZ.
Lucy and Rosann have been working tirelessly to help bring stranded Aussies home from New Zealand in time for Christmas.
On 3 December, the ladies managed to book out their private quarantine-free Qantas charter flight, QF 737.
Qantas flew an empty Boeing 737 with five crew across from Brisbane, especially for the charter repatriation flight.
The flight left Christchurch with 173 passengers on board.
“We just had so many people desperate to get home,” Rosann Connolly-George told Otago Daily Times.
This is why Lucy and Rosann have booked another charter flight, departing tomorrow, 8 December.
This flight is quarantine-free, from CHC to BNE.
The fare is $1100 AUD in economy and $2200 in business class. The luggage allowance is 30kg per person.
Guests must be fully vaccinated and provide a negative PCR test prior to departure.
There are still a few seats left, so if you or anybody you know would like to get on it, please contact Lucy Bellamy.
- EU removes Australia from ‘white list’ due to being ‘Covid danger zone’
- Open for tourism: Norway scraps mandatory quarantine for all travellers
- UK to lift travel testing requirements for vaccinated, ease rules for unvaccinated
- Celebrity Cruises invites guests to ‘Journey Wonderfull’ and explore Asia
- The Great Chimu Sale: Cool savings and the chance to WIN your way to Antarctica
Share this story