Industry HQ

Share this article

Guess who just got $500 richer?

It was a jumping-for-joy time for 10 lucky agents when they discovered they'd won a $500 gift card from Cash Passport! In 25 words or less, agents from across Australia shared their top tips for selling Cash Passport. If you have to be in it to win it, these 10 advisors got in it and won it! We share their tips (and what they'll spend their prize $$ on).

It was a jumping-for-joy time for 10 lucky agents when they discovered they’d won a $500 gift card from Cash Passport! In 25 words or less, agents from across Australia shared their top tips for selling Cash Passport. If you have to be in it to win it, these 10 advisors got in it and won it! We share their tips (and what they’ll spend their prize $$ on).

First up, a huge congrats to the winning agents below. How many of these Cash Passport prize winners have you met?

• Tanie White, TravelManagers
  • Leonie Clay, My Travel Expert
  • Julie Woodall, My Travel Expert
  • Tegan Shaw, Helloworld Leopold
  • Andrew Minto, Travellers Choice
  • Lisa Cheso, Travellers Choice
  • Leanne Reynolds, My Travel Experience
  • Alison McGovern, MTA Travel
  • Katarnya Ferguson, Helloworld Travel Ayr
  • Dani Potter, Global Travel Network

When asked why they love selling Cash Passport?

So, what were these tips that saw 10 lucky agents snag a $500 gift card each?

Leonie Clay’s confidence about the countless ways Cash Passport can be used when travelling was a sure-fire winner. She raved about the multi-currency options, security that travellers enjoy, the Cash Passport convenience, and that you can easily transfer between currencies. She also loves that her clients can get two cards, great buying rates, and that they can ask her to reload their card, use billpay or go online. She commented, “It’s the best financial choice when you travel”.

Katarnya Ferguson is a huge fan of Cash Passport, particularly as it isn’t linked to any other accounts. She said, “My clients enjoy that their other bank accounts are safe if their Cash Passport is lost, stolen or scammed. The other benefit is being able to lock the exchange rate in.”

Soon-to-be-winter-ready Dani Potter is down with the fact that millions of locations worldwide accept Cash Passport! She also raved about the locking-in of currency rates, the 24/7 assistance available, and how safe and secure Cash Passport is for every kind of traveller.

“Cash passport is easy to use and reload, with online top-ups available,” declared Tania White. “It’s safe as it has no name on the card. It is also chip- and pin-protected, as well as reliable and flexible.” You can be sure that when Tania heads off on that Vietnam trip, it will most certainly be with a Cash Passport card tucked in her wallet!

Julie Woodall adores Cash Passport because it’s easy to load and so secure. She also commented, “I love being able to load up to 10 currencies, and how conveniently Cash Passport can be used globally.” She ended, “I wouldn’t travel without one.”

How will they spend their winnings?

While not everyone has decided how they’ll spend their five hundred big ones, we got some intel from four jammy winners.

TravelManagers’ Tania White is heading to Vietnam in August. She said, “I look forward to spoiling myself and my friends with a great dinner in Hoi An. And there may be some left over cash for shopping.” Having been to Hoi An, we can confirm Tania will definitely be shopping!

Guess who couldn’t wait to spend her winnings in New Zealand? Leonie Clay went to Auckland in April. Wonder if she spent big at one of Ponsonby’s trendy boutiques? Or dined out in Britomart? Or visited a winery over on Waiheke Island? Tell all, Leonie!

Leonie’s sister, Julie Woodall also won $500 (a lucky family!). She excitedly shared, “I’m about to go on a cruise, so this is going towards my spending money.”

We can relate to Andrew Minto who is keeping it real and committing his winnings to top up his wine cupboard. Dani Potter is expecting a cosy winter in her new winter wardrobe threads. While Perth is not as chilly as many parts of Australia, we like Dani’s reasoning to hit the shops for a well-deserved splurge.

Get signed up with Cash Passport today

Loved reading about these perks? If you’re not selling Cash Passport yet, it’s super easy to sign up. Call 1800 085 537 or email Agent Support agentsupport@mastercard.com

This story is brought to you by:

Cash Passport logo

Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Cash Passport™ Platinum Mastercard® (“Cash Passport Platinum”) in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage and People’s Choice Limited trading as Heritage Bank (ABN 11 087 651 125, AFSL 244310). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement available at www.cashpassport.com.au before deciding to acquire the product. The Target Market Determination for this product can be located at www.cashpassport.com.au.

Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.