It’s a fragile time right now and human kindness is needed more than ever. So that’s why we called out for messages of hope on our Facebook page, and let’s just say, we’re were overwhelmed by the wonderful responses.
As we all try to navigate the storm that is the COVID-19 pandemic, kindness, and compassion are more important than ever.
With over half the population is currently in lockdown, a lot of extra love is needed to boost morale and support one another through the darker days.
With this in mind, we recently posted a call-out on our Facebook page, to share a five-word message (or thereabouts!) of kindness or inspiration for the next person to read, and the responses made us feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
So we thought we’d share some of them, to hopefully put a smile on your dial too.
- Be proud. You’re still here.
- Your strength is admirable.
- Focus on what you can and not what you can’t control
- Everything’s going to be okay.
- Have a conversation about travel memories or adventures with a friend or customer, and just remind yourself why you loe being a part of the travel industry.
- Find the joy in every day.
- You are an amazing person.
- Winning or learning, keep going.
- Live life to your fullest.
- You’re doing a great job.
- Give yourself permission to escape.
- Your health is your wealth.
- Keep going. Be all in.
- You are loved and valued.
- Die with memories, not dreams.
- Drink. Seriously, you deserve it!
- This too shall pass.
- Remember who stands by you.
- I get knocked down… but I get up again.
- We’re made kind, by being kind.
- You are more than enough.
- This will be over soon.
- Be kind to yourself first
- We are all in this together
- Better days are coming
- Stop. Breathe, and breathe again.
- You’re someone’s reason to live.
- What you do, does matter.
- You’re six feet from gold
- It will get better, promise.
- You’re stronger than you think.
- Please don’t ever give up.
- Pour a grande Vivo Tinto!
- Just breathe, you’ve got this.
- Take care of yourself.
- Do what you need to survive.
- Have breakfast in bed tomorrow
- You WILL get through this.
Thank you for sharing.
Remember, you can always count on your fellow #TogetherinTravel community to help you feel the love.
Share this story