Need to learn about the latest new cruise ships and what they’ll offer your customers? Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) Australasia will host an online educational series for travel advisors in February that will feature 15 new vessels.
To be held from 6-15 February, the 2023 Ocean Debut Virtual Showcase will introduce the fleet of vessels due for launch this year through live sessions presented by 14 leading CLIA cruise lines.
CLIA says the new ships represent new opportunities for cruise specialist travel agents and greater choices for travellers.
The online event will present the facts and features of each ship, including accommodation offerings, dining options, entertainment, public spaces, unique features and designs, and other experiences.
Available exclusively to CLIA member travel advisors, interested parties can register online for each event via the CLIA Members Hub.
The new ships include:
- Silversea Cruises – Silver Nova
- Explora Journeys – Explora I
- Swan Hellenic – SH Diana
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises – Seven Seas Grandeur
- Oceania Cruises – Oceania Vista
- Celebrity Cruises – Celebrity Ascent
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Norwegian Viva
- MSC Cruises – MSC Euribia
- Seabourn – Seabourn Pursuit
- Virgin Voyages – Resilient Lady, Brilliant Lady
- Carnival Cruise Line – Carnival Jubilee
- Emerald Cruises – Emerald Sakara
- Royal Caribbean International – Icon of the Seas
- Scenic – Scenic Eclipse II
As well as earning CLIA points, attendees can win prizes by tuning in live, collecting a codeword and doing a quiz. Visit CLIA Ocean Debut Virtual Showcase for more information.
On 11 March 2023, CLIA Australasia will host its 20th Cruise Industry Awards at Sydney’s Luna Park Big Top and in September it will host the Southern Hemisphere’s biggest annual cruise industry event, Cruise360 Australasia, which will be staged in Brisbane and held outside of Sydney for the first time.
Read how technology and innovation could help the cruise industry hit net-zero carbon emissions.
Share this story