Industry HQ

Share this article

Movers + Shakers: APT adds Lauren Zischke as BDM for Gold Coast, Northern NSW & Cairns 

Lauren Zischke has joined APT Travel Group as its new Business Development Manager of Sales for Gold Coast, Northern NSW and Cairns.

Lauren Zischke has joined APT Travel Group as its new Business Development Manager of Sales for Gold Coast, Northern NSW and Cairns.

Zischke brings some 17 years of travel industry experience to the role, including several years with Flight Centre, nearly a decade at Wyndham Destinations and most recently a nearly two-year stint at travel and event management company, TAG.

“Joining APT Travel Group presents an exciting opportunity for me to lead purposeful initiatives in the Gold Coast, Northern NSW and Cairns regions,” Zischke told Karryon.

Lauren Zischke

“I’m eager to collaborate with a team that shares my dedication to making a meaningful difference in the world of travel.

“The ethos of APT Travel Group deeply resonates with me. 

“I’m particularly impressed by APT’s commitment to innovative travel, sustainability, and their dedication to their agency partners. There’s so much on the horizon from ATG, and I’m excited to be a part of it.”

APT Scott Ellis
Scott Ellis

APT Travel Group’s General Manager of Sales Scott Ellis told Karryon the Australian company was “absolutely thrilled to welcome Lauren to our team as our new Business Development Manager for the vibrant Gold Coast, Northern NSW and Cairns regions”. 

“With over 16 years of invaluable experience under her belt, Lauren brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the table,” he said.

“We’re confident that her strategic insights and collaborative spirit will play a pivotal role in expanding our presence and enhancing our offerings in these dynamic areas.”

Last month, APT announced the addition of two new luxury European river ships – APT Solara and APT Ostara – to its Rhine, Main and Danube itineraries in 2025.