Industry HQ

Share this article

Movers + Shakers: Brett Harvey joins Albatross Tours as new Director of Sales

Brisbane-based Albatross Tours has announced the appointment of its new Director of Sales, the highly respected Brett Harvey.

Brisbane-based Albatross Tours has announced the appointment of its new Director of Sales, the highly respected Brett Harvey.

The company says that the appointment of Brett is a key step in its overall sales strategy and new sales structure after last week’s announcement of a new partnership with Evolution Travel Collective

Brett was previously the Head of Partnerships for CATO, the Council of Australian Tour Operators. He has also held positions as a BDM and then as Head of Partnerships for Intrepid and has spent time with TTC, The Travel Corporation in various roles, including as Tour Director for Contiki. 

Albatross Tours said that Brett’s unique background, experience, and deep understanding of the industry, paired with his natural energy and genuine passion for travel, will see him excel in this critical role further to grow the brand in Australia and New Zealand.

Commenting on Brett’s appointment, Shelley Poten, Managing Director of Albatross Tours, said: “With Brett stepping into this strategic role, Albatross Tours continues on an exciting trajectory of growth, and I am confident with his valuable skill set he will add immense value to our team, our customers, and our trade partners.

“I am thrilled to welcome Brett to the team and can’t wait to see him excel at leading our Sales discipline,” said Poten.

Shelley Poten Albatross
Shelley Poten, Managing Director of Albatross Tours

Brett Harvey added, “Albatross Tours is a unique and beautiful touring style that our customers love, and our trade partners love selling. I look forward to working with all our trade partners to support them in creating extraordinary travel experiences to Europe for our customers.

Together with Shelley and the team, we will continue to forge great relationships with our partners, delighting our customers and creating remarkable memories that last a lifetime.”

For more information, visit Albatross Tours.