Industry HQ

Share this article

Movers + Shakers: Collette adds new BDM Darren Sinclair to the team

Collette has appointed Darren Sinclair in a Business Development Manager role as the worldwide tour company continues its growth trajectory and demand for international travel increases.

Collette has appointed Darren Sinclair in a Business Development Manager role as the worldwide tour company continues its growth trajectory and demand for international travel increases.

This latest move comes after Collette announced long-time industry leader David Farrar will join as Head of Sales in Australia next month.

‘Daz’ joins Collette with 25 years’ experience in media, including six years at News Corp as a Travel Sales Manager where he created bespoke travel media content solutions for tour operators, airlines and destination marketing organisations.

After working on large campaigns at News Corp, including relaunching Collette to the Australian market in 2016, he was inspired to join the team due to the travel company’s people and culture.

“I was lucky to foster and grow professional relationships with the Collette leadership team during my tenure at News Corp, and in fact, they kindly invited me to the centenary celebrations in Rhode Island in 2018, and the rest is history,” he said.

“I look forward to building relationships and creating travel solutions with travel advisors and consumers and working with my new team in Sydney.

“I am a natural new business hunter by trade and enjoy building relationships with new and existing clients and I just love to travel, so it’s a match made in heaven with my new role with Collette.”

To find out more, visit gocollette.com