Open Mindset June 2024 website takeover side banner
Open Mindset June 2024 website takeover side banner

Industry HQ

Share this article

Movers + Shakers: Silversea promotes Kerr, Buzelin; adds Kudav to AU/NZ sales team

Silversea has named Cassandra Kerr its new Director of Sales for Australia and New Zealand as part of a series of key appointments in the region.

Silversea has named Cassandra Kerr its new Director of Sales for Australia and New Zealand as part of a series of key appointments in the region.

Kerr joined Silversea in April as Strategic Business Development Director APAC and will now steer sales and trade partnerships. 

“I am excited to step into this new challenge and work closely with our incredible team,” she said. 

“The opportunity to contribute to Silversea’s growth in this region is something I am eagerly looking forward to.”

A new face to Silversea, Anoushka Kudav joins the luxury cruise line as National Account Manager, Australia & New Zealand.

Kudav brings experience in sales and account management at various high-profile travel brands including over eight years of know-how from Globus family of brands (GFOB).

Meanwhile, Nicole Buzelin has been promoted to Sales Manager for NSW/ACT after a stint as Inside Sales Account Manager.

Elsewhere, Barry Laasksonen will continue as Sales Manager for VIC/TAS/SA, Sara Puglia as Sales Manager QLD/NT/WA, Mel Watson as Country Lead for New Zealand and Jo Bingham as Inside Sales Account Manager.

Silversea Silver Spirit
The Silversea Silver Spirit

“We are thrilled to welcome Cassandra to her new role as Director of Sales for Australia and New Zealand,” Silversea Managing Director of Asia Pacific Adam Radwanski said.

“Her appointment and the addition of new members to our team signify our commitment to strengthening our presence in this growing market.

“I am confident that with this dynamic team, we are well-positioned to achieve great success and offer unmatched services to our trade partners and guests.”