Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection has launched new enhancements to its “River Currents” travel advisor booking tool, as well as new waitlist functionality.
Available now – The European River Cruise brand says the new advancements will offer travel advisors more opportunities to generate sales, save time and ultimately avoid missing out on potential client bookings.
One of the exciting technology enhancements includes a brand-new waitlist functionality for both Uniworld and U by Uniworld clients, which was created so that travel advisors can add their clients to a waitlist on selected sold out cruises for a minimal deposit.
According to Uniworld President and CEO Ellen Bettridge, improvements to the popular booking tool and need to waitlist guests for sold out cruises have been developed via feedback from travel agents.
“We value our partner agencies and travel advisors. After all, they engage with us and our technology every day and understand best how the tools can benefit their business.”
“Based on their recommendations, we are delighted to deliver these new updates,” said Bettridge.
Uniworld’s other new major technology enhancements to ‘River Currents’ include:
- Expanded Promo Code Functionality and Messaging – When utilising a promotional code, once entered, River Currents will now advise status of the Promo Code as either “successfully applied” or “rejected / invalid”.
- Clear Break Downs of Savings – In the “Breakdown Section” after the promo code has been applied, it will break out the savings amount upfront. Travel advisors no longer need to complete a booking to see the full savings breakdown.
- Ship Board Credits – Any applicable Ship Board Credits will now be notated in the savings breakdown section during the booking.
- Simple Invoice Sending Options – Should a travel advisor wish to send, view, print or e-mail a copy of an invoice for a booking, they can now do so via River Currents.
- Booking Status Displays – All bookings made in River Currents are now displayed so that travel advisors can easily determine a booking’s status. Statuses include: Confirmed, Paid in Full, Deposit, Released and Cancelled.
For more info, visit www.uniworld.com. To inquire about waitlists on sold out cruises, contact their reservations team on 1300 780 231.
- READ: SHIP TO SHORE: Uniworld confirms it’s adding FOUR NEW ships to its fleet
- READ: BYE BYE PLASTIC: Uniworld promises to be a single-use plastic-free cruise line
- READ: NEW FOR U: U by Uniworld adds fresh itineraries and excursions
What do you think about the new River Currents enhancements?
Share this story