After a 2021 sell-out, luxury travel company Abercrombie & Kent and the celebrated Sydney Symphony Orchestra are once again collaborating on an exclusive weekend away in the Hunter Valley next February.
Guests who choose to experience the magic of ‘Symphony in the Vines’ on A&K’s luxury weekend away will be hosted by a select group of Sydney Symphony Orchestra musicians leading a rich musical journey on 4-6 February 2022.
Hear the stories behind the music and meet special guest speaker, Sydney Symphony Orchestra CEO Emma Dunch who adds her invaluable insight.
Distinctive regional cuisine is a highlight with a specially curated gala dinner at Spicer’s Vineyards Estate in the heart of the vines. Guests take part in a wine master class and are treated to an exclusive wine tour with dinner and tastings at Brokenwood Wines, one of the region’s most reputable vineyards.
Set amidst rolling vines and native bush, Spicer’s Vineyards Estate is reserved exclusively for this special occasion with elegant accommodation in rooms which each boast their own spa bath and expansive views.
There is a unique opportunity too, to meet celebrated landscape painter Paul McCarthy, represented by Rochfort Gallery, who will be working on site demonstrating his plein air talents and skilful use of colour as he captures the natural setting in singular style.
Journey Highlights include:
- Two nights at Spicer’s Vineyards Estate with breakfast daily
- Five-course Gala dinner with paired wines at Spicer’s Vineyards Estate
- Exclusive wine master class at Spicer’s Vineyards Estate
- Wine tour, tasting and four-course dinner at Brokenwood Wines with premium wines
- Two intimate chamber performances by the Sydney Symphony Orchestra
- Meeting landscape painter Paul McCarthy who paints on site at Spicer’s
- Transport between Hunter Valley locations
The price of the experience is $2,385 per person twin share and single supplement is $625.
There is a maximum of 24 guests, so if you’d like to get this in your diary, don’t delay!
Click here or visit your travel agent for more information.
- Freedom! Qantas Melbourne to London flights from 6 November, Singapore to follow
- Qatar Airways to restart daily Sydney and Melbourne flights from 1 December
- Tassie domestic and International borders to open, quarantine-free on 15 December
- Quarantine-free travel to Singapore to happen in November, Bali by Christmas?
- Home: 11,000 Qantas & Jetstar Australian-based staff to return in December
Share this story