Okay, by this point you’re likely overwhelmed with all the fab Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals happening right now, but get ready for even more, because Virgin Australia has domestic dropped fares by up to 35%.
Virgin Australia passengers are being encouraged to take advantage of the airline’s massive Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales and snap up domestic Economy fares from as low as $49 between Sydney and Ballina for travel from 1 January 2022 to 30 March 2022.
Until midnight Monday 29 November, Virgin Australia has also dropped prices on return international fares, including Sydney – Fiji from $459 and Melbourne – Bali from $479 for travel from 27 March 2022 and 23 June 2022, including the busy Easter period.
“We are making it more affordable for Australians to return to the skies, with some of the best value airfares on the market,” said a Virgin Australia Group spokesperson.
“Not only are we motivated to reunite loved ones, we’re also driven to provide a boost to local tourism and help more of our passionate team members get back to flying.”
Show me the fares!
Need some inspo? Here you go…
One-way Economy Lite Domestic fare highlights in both directions:
- Sydney – Ballina from $49
- Melbourne – Ballina from $79
- Adelaide – Hobart from $49
- Melbourne – Hobart from $49
- Adelaide – Launceston from $49
- Melbourne – Adelaide from $59
- Adelaide – Maroochydore from $69
- Sydney – Adelaide from $79
- Brisbane – Launceston from $59
- Brisbane – Newcastle from $59
- Cairns – Gold Coast from $69
- Sydney – Hobart from $59
- Melbourne – Launceston from $49
- Sydney – Launceston from $49
- Sydney – Maroochydore from $65
- Melbourne – Gold Coast from $79
- Sydney – Gold Coast from $69
- Sydney – Perth from $159
Return Economy Lite International fare highlights in both directions:
- Melbourne – Bali from $479
- Port Hedland – Bali from $425
- Brisbane – Fiji from $489
- Sydney – Bali from $509
- Sydney – Fiji from $459
- Brisbane – Fiji from $489
- Melbourne –Fiji from $489
Virgin Australia will shortly resume short haul international services, with a schedule of services to Fiji, Bali and New Zealand, commencing with flights to Fiji on 16 December 2021.
All sale fares include Velocity Frequent Flyer Points and up to double Status Credits as part of the airline’s latest loyalty promotion.
VA says all passengers can also book with confidence with unlimited booking flexibility to change or cancel to travel credits with no fees, available for travel up to 30 April 2022 for domestic and 31 December 2022 for all international travel.
Click here for information.
- Travel Leaders: Nicole Bennett, Head of Sales Australia and NZ, Delta Air Lines
- Italia by train: Experiencing Italy by rail is easier than ever
- Register now! Switzerland Travel Experience Roadshow is back this September
- Karryon Cruise News: Intrepid, Carnival, Viking, Creative Cruising + NCL
- Missed the Visit USA Expo? Catch up on what’s new in the US
Share this story