Are you passionate about Social Media and are dreaming of working for a digital publication one day?
Do you want to work in a dynamic group of young and outgoing people? Do you have a serious case of Wanderlust and are you passionate about travel and the travel industry? Then KarryOn is the place for you!
KarryOn is The voice of the travel industry! It’s a community to keep you informed of the latest news, happenings and everything else travel related.
We are offering 1 Social Media internship position for a candidate who is:
- Self-motivated, creative with an eye for great content, an innovative thinker and be ready to jump head first.
- Passionate about Social media and Digital
- Have knowledge of digital marketing, email marketing and content marketing, and social media.
- Experience in writing/editing and graphic design is a plus.
- Have excellent writing skills (can write and proofread)
- Can commit to work 2 – 3 days a week for 3 months (flexible)
KarryOn will provide:
- Internship recommendation letter
- An opportunity to learn a lot more about Social Media and Digital communication.
- Opportunity to attend industry events/launches.
- Travel and food expenses covered (up to $50 per day)
Your main responsibilities:
- Help to coordinate content for different social media channels (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram)
- Help the Editing team source imagery for the KarryOn online magazine (http://karryon.wpengine.com)
- Contribute ideas towards shareable content.
- Assist in uploading content & images to the KarryOn website
- Help to grow the KarryOn network online.
If you are interested in joining a fun & enthusiastic team, send us your resume and a one-page cover letter that explains why you think you are suitable for this position.
- Candice Mattiske
- Community Manager & Designer
- Phone: +61 2 8218 4999
Share this story