From today until 15 January 2022, Journey Beyond is giving travel agents exclusive access to its Rail Expeditions’ 2023 season to re-book clients with Future Travel Vouchers.
If you have clients that haven’t been able to travel on their Journey Beyond Rail Expedition, now is the perfect time to rebook them for the 2023 season with Future Travel Vouchers.
Journey Beyond’s Chief Commercial Officer Peter Egglestone said the early and exclusive opening of the 2023 season to travel agents aimed to give priority access to guests with postponed travel.
“This is the chance for agents to secure bookings for clients whose trips were postponed. With 2022 being virtually sold out for some services, we’re providing early access for guests with Future Travel Vouchers so they can lock in their preferred journey.
“As an added bonus, a complimentary upgrade from Gold Service to Platinum Service is available for guests who wish to travel on The Ghan between 2 January 2022 and 2 February 2022.
“We will also price match 2021 prices for guests with Future Travel Vouchers who wish to undertake their original journey in the same cabin type and same travel season in 2023,” Mr. Egglestone said.
The exclusive booking window is open to travel agents until 15 January 2022 and information to help agents re-book their clients is available here.
- Hong Kong cuts hotel quarantine to 3 days for inbound travellers
- On the radar: Win a trip to the Adventure Together conference + commission incentive
- Be there for the big celebration: NTIA22 Award tickets now on sale
- Movers + Shakers: Kirsty Blows starts as new Rail Online GM
- Snow sale! Special intro rates on new Club Med Japan resort
Share this story