Luxury cruise line Regent Seven Seas Cruises has taken delivery of ‘Seven Seas Grandeur – A Heritage of Perfection’ as its sixth ship to join the fleet.
Seven Seas Grandeur is a sister ship to Seven Seas Explorer and Seven Seas Splendor.
According to the cruise line, Seven Seas Grandeur is “inspired by the past and stunningly reimagined for the future” – designed by multi-award-winning Studio DADO, and built by Fincantieri in Ancona, Italy in just over two years.
“Seven Seas Grandeur’s inaugural season is all but sold out, which is testament to the burgeoning popularity of the unrivalled Regent experience and also reflective of the ship being the most anticipated launch of 2023,” said Harry Sommer, President and Chief Executive Officer of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.
“The expectations of both our loyal past guests and those who are new to Regent will be exceeded by Seven Seas Grandeur’s refined style, matchless elegance, and breath-taking beauty,” said Andrea DeMarco, President of Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
For her inaugural season, she will cruise 17 voyages in the Caribbean and the Mediterranean, plus two transatlantic crossings – all ranging from 7 to 16 nights in length.
About Seven Seas Grandeur
- The ship can accommodate 746 guests and 548 staff
- 15 accommodation categories range from 28.5 square metre to 413 square metres. The most luxurious accommodation on board is the Regent Suite, priced at AUD$16,000 per night. It features a skylit, glass-enclosed parlor adorned with two chaise lounges; two bedrooms, two and a half marble and stone detailed bathrooms; a living room; a dining room; and a private in-suite spa.
- The ship features eight dining experiences, including five complimentary specialty restaurants and 130 new dishes created exclusively for the ship.
- Designs have been reimagined for signature restaurants Compass Rose, Prime 7, Chartreuse and La Veranda.
- Guests can take cooking classes and view demonstrations by chefs at the Culinary Arts Kitchen.
- Seven Seas Grandeur will also be home to a 1,600-piece art collection. Its most prized piece is a custom designed masterpiece – Journey in Jewels – the first Fabergé Egg to permanently reside at sea.
- The ship will debut Regent’s very first digital art tour titled Art Experience, which is available through the new Regent Mobile App from December 2023.
- The ship’s Serene Spa & Wellness experience will feature new and exclusive spa treatments, including an amber and quartz crystal bed, an advanced treatment table for a zero gravity wellness massage, and a Tahitian hydration ritual only for Regent Suite guests.
For more information, visit RSSC.com
Images: Regent Seven Seas Cruises®
Share this story