Can’t wait to get back on the water? Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) has highlighted its top five Asia Pacific destinations for cruisers to add to their travel bucket-list for 2022 and beyond.
From French Polynesia to New Zealand and Japan, NCL says it has an immersive selection of voyages for Australian and New Zealand travellers keen to holiday closer to home, with guests able to visit multiple ports all with the ease of only unpacking once.
“Australian and New Zealand travellers are fortunate to have access to the delights of the Asia Pacific region right here on our doorstep, including some of the world’s most stunning ports,” said Ben Angell, Norwegian Cruise Line Vice President and Managing Director, APAC.
“Our range of immersive itineraries allow guests to explore and experience the best our region has to offer, including these five must-see destinations.”
“We are delighted to have two ships sailing throughout the Asia Pacific in 2022 and beyond; Norwegian Spirit and Norwegian Sun. From snorkelling with stingrays in the turquoise lagoons of Bora Bora to discovering the temples of Kyoto or the local markets of Mystery Island, our innovative, elegant and intimate ships – with capacity for just 2,000 guests – will take you to true bucket-list locations that offer a wide variety of unique and memorable experiences.”
Let’s take a look at NCL’s top five Asia Pacific destinations to explore in 2022 and beyond:
- Mystery Island, Vanuatu onboard Norwegian Spirit Explore the clear blue waters of magical Mystery Island, located off the coast off Vanuatu’s Aneityum Island with Norwegian Spirit’s 14-day South Pacific: Fiji, Bora Bora & Moorea to Papeete voyage departing Sydney on 23 April 2022. .
- Raiatea, French Polynesia onboard Norwegian Spirit Enjoy a spectacular seven days aboard Norwegian Spirit taking in destination highlights with NCL’s 7-day South Pacific: Bora Bora, Moorea and Raiatea itinerary departing Papeete on 31 October 2022.
- Akaroa, New Zealand onboard Norwegian Spirit Departing Sydney on 3 March 2022, the 12-day Australia & New Zealand: Sydney, Melbourne & Tauranga to Auckland voyage will call at a variety of ports, including the small town of Akaroa which is nestled in an ancient volcanic site, where travellers can view colonies of tiny penguins, browse boutiques and galleries and sample traditional local cheeses and old-fashioned fudge.
- Kyoto, Japan onboard Norwegian SunExplore the celebrated temples and enthralling food markets of Kyoto, as well as the vibrant bright lights of Osaka on the 12-day Japan: Osaka & Busan itinerary departing 27 October 2022.
- Phuket, Thailand onboard Norwegian Sun Setting sail from Singapore on 17 February 2023, the 11-day Asia: Thailand, Vietnam & Malaysia to Bangkok sailing aboard Norwegian Sun explores the hidden gems of Southeast Asia including Phuket, home to beautiful beaches, vibrant boutiques selling teak trinkets, stunning silks and more, as well as providing the opportunity to explore Wat Phra Thong, renowned for its huge golden Buddha statue.
If you’re planning a future travel adventure, NCL’s ‘Break Free’ offer is available from 23 July – 12 August 2021* and provides AU/NZ$250 off the price of the cruise fare on 2022 cruises.
In addition, guests in all stateroom categories across all ships and destinations will receive all five ‘Free at Sea’ offers.
Click here or visit your local travel agent for more information.
Share this story